Pages

Friday Inspiration File #37

Friday, October 14, 2011

It's Friday once again!  Ryan and I hate a nice little dinner out for our 'date'.  We both just needed to get out and relax.  No cooking, no clean up, just some conversation and really good Italian food!  It was nice.  Check out this week's projects.  There is so much great inspiration in one week I can hardly find time to look at it all, but I do try;)  Have a super weekend! My mom and I are getting together this weekend to make chocolate and candy covered apples to bring to a party.  Should be fun. 
Yum!

2 comments :

  1. I love these Kara. I know I will sound totally stupid, but how did you set this up? I have to get a better system for saving the cards I love and see. Someday, could you drop me a line and let me know? CWeber2002@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |