Pages

Merry Christmas To All....

Wednesday, October 26, 2011



There has been a thread on the PTI forum about favorite adhesives for adding glitter and shine to a project.  I love using the adhesive sheets.  They can be die cut, cut, and punched into any shape imaginable.  You get great coverage with the glitter.  For this project I die cut the word and adhered it to the card before adding the glitter.  For the star, I adhered a piece of the sticky sheet to a piece of cardstock first, then die cut it, and finally added the glitter.  This way the star can be placed anywhere on the project.


Have a great day!




Cardstock: PTI Smokey Shadow, Spring Moss, Rustic White
Stamps: PTI Houndstooth, Love Lives Here Holiday, Wonderful Words Holiday
Ink: Memento Black, PTI Spring Moss
Dies: PTI Wonderful Words Holiday, Half and Half, LLH Holiday
Other: MS Glitter, Thermoweb Double Sided Adhesive Sheets

9 comments :

  1. Love the red glittery MERRY and the layout of your card is nice, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara, I love the glitter! It adds so much to the card. Can't wait for my word dies to come in the mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Kara. Love the layout. Thanks for reminding me to use my adhesive sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that glitter! I forgot about the adhesive sheets..thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for the link to the adhesive sheets. I was the one who started the thread about glitter, so I really appreciate your post. I'm going to get some of these sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool, I love this! My box with this set/die is coming today, I can't wait to play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love using adhesive sheets, too! I'll have to try some with glitter....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layout of this, very striking card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |