Pages

I Thought Of You Today...

Sunday, January 1, 2012


I think I'm a little bit obsessed with this color combination lately.  I just seem to use it again and again without really thinking about it.  There's just something about the soothing color of aqua mixed with the pop of red that I really like. 




Have a wonderful day!


Cardstock: PTI White, Black, Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist
Stamps: Wplus9 Heartfelt Mix, Love You More, PTI Little Bitty Bird, Library Card
Ink: PTI Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Memento Black
Dies: PTI Pinking Shears, Half and Half, Notebook Paper, Little Bitty Bird

12 comments :

  1. not an obsession Kara...just good thinking! love your style! the dotted clouds along the top are so cool and that color combo is delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combo too, and love the mix of stamps you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, keep going with this, it's fabulous! I love that notepaper you created and those little sweet birds! Too cute :) Happy New Year, Kara! **hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a CUTE card! I too LOVE that color combo!!!
    Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so amazing. I love that color combination, too. There are so many sweet details on this card, but it is still CAS. Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a great color combo! Adorable card. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely ADORABLE! Love that color combo too. So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card, Kara! I agree, aqua and red are a fabulous color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card. I must have this set. love the clouds.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card. That color combination is great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Kara, the colour combo works and I have to say that there is always a reason to stamp on a library card.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |