Pages

Plaid Party Balloons

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Good Morning!
On Instagram the other night, I shared a sheet of glittered plaid I made using various widths of scor-tape and glitter.  It was fun to make, but man did I have a glittery mess on my hands!
Yesterday, I decided to die cut balloons using this glittery sheet.
I think they are so fun and festive!




 So glad you stopped by!



Cardstock: PTI Kraft, White, Hawaiian Shores
Stamps: PTI Birthday Style
Ink: Versafine Onyx
Dies: PTI Birthday Style
Other: Scor-Tape, MS Glitter, Wood Veneer Stars

8 comments :

  1. Such a happy card Kara, the balloons sure area fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I love your glittered balloons. That paper looks super fun and super messy to make. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these look fabulous, Kara! I love your glittered plaid balloons!
    You are just so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you are still cleaning glitter out of unexpected places!!! But I think it was totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That must have been tough to make all those glittery strips! Such a great idea to use them on balloons...a sparkly, happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not hard...just time consuming and Messy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this idea! Sure looks like fun and the end results ...gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just sayin' you are a clever girl!! Love the plaid Sparkly BG you made and it's perfect for this B-Day card!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |