Pages

Congrats {Jen & Dan}

Thursday, September 5, 2013

 
A co-worker {friend} of mine proposed to his girlfriend during the summer break.
We knew he was going to; we talked about it many times over lunch in the teacher's lounge.
When I saw him at work, the first thing I asked was, "Well, did you do it?" 
Yes said he had and, of course, she accepted!
 
 
He showed me her wedding Pinterest board and it was filled with beautiful soft pinks and yellows.
There were many images of chalkboard menus and signs.
I wanted to make them a special card; I came up with this.
I photographed it quickly last night {hence the not-so-great photos} and gave it to him this morning.
He loved it and knew his fiancé would love it too!
 

 
Today was our first day back with students.
It was fun, but I am so tired :)
 
 
 


Cardstock: WP9 Ballet Slippers, White, PTI Smokey Shadow
Stamps: WP9 Fresh Cut Florals, PTI Take Note, Congrats All Ways
Ink: PTI White, Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, Versamark Embossing Ink
Dies: WP9 Fresh Cut Florals
Other: White Embossing Powder, Rhinestones, PTI Spring Moss Ribbon

8 comments :

  1. I totally believe that he loved it, Kara, because this is absolutely gorgeous! Seriously fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara this is so beautiful, perfect chalkboard and perfect flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara - they are going to love it! The flowers are amazing on top of the fun chalkboard! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kara this is so beautiful! My little one started back this week too! So glad it is Friday! We are both tired too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet story, and a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They both will cherish this sweet card! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those soft colors were made for a chalkboard card! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those sweet colors with the blackboard - a wonderful contrast!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |