Pages

Create Granite Using WPlus9 Ink Refills

Sunday, July 13, 2014

 
While in CO, we stayed with my husband's brother and his family.
Even though they had just moved into their new house about a week before and were still unpacking and looking for extra plates, they said, "C'mon out!" We had such a nice time with them; I wanted to make and send a special 'thank you'.
 
 
I took over 200 photos in the quick 4 days we were out there!
So much beauty everywhere I couldn't resist one more shot.
I thought a Polaroid was the perfect way to represent that part of the trip.
 
 
I created my granite/marble mountains using WPlus9's PURECOLOR Dye Ink Refills and my marbling technique.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

Cardstock: Recollections White, TH Watercolor Paper, PTI Black
Stamps: PTI Thanks All Ways
Ink: WP9 Lake House and Nautical Navy Ink Refills, Versafine Onyx
Dies: PTI Fabulous Frames, SSS Tilted Banners, PS Borders 1, SSS Thanks

4 comments :

  1. This is so pretty Kara. I love the look of your mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous and so very appropriate card : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such fun techniques up your sleeves Kara! Terrific card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of your Co. Mountains! Beautiful thank you card! Bet they loved having you....even if you didn’t give them time to unpack :)Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |