Pages

Love You {Unconditionally}

Saturday, December 6, 2014



 
Good Morning.  It's a quite Saturday here.  It's just me and the dog, a little bit of music, and rainy, overcast weather.  It's my favorite type of weather to craft in because there isn't that I-should-be-outside pressure.  I've made several cards already that I'll be sharing over the next couple of days.  All of them focusing on the newest WPlus9 release
 

 
For this card I have the adorable owl from Winter Pals and gave him a tiny little heart from Unconditionally.  I loved this card by Heather so much and knew I could recreate the look using the clothesline from Heartfelt Mix and hearts from Little Bits and Unconditionally.  I added those hearts in Sweet Nectar, Ocean Drive, and Wild Mango, a beautiful color combination Dawn used on a card for the release.  Such a beautiful combo!
 
 
I used the awesome new die set from Simon Says Stamp that, I must warn you, will be used on every card from now on. :)
I popped up the stamped panel inset into another white piece, but underneath I layered black cardstock for some contrast peeking out the side.
 

Thanks so much fro stopping by!
Did you get anything from this new release?
 


Other supplies:
Versafine Black Onyx Ink
Copic Markers

7 comments :

  1. Adorable Kara, love all of the little hearts scattered about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet, Kara! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so sweet! I love the white! I got the Winter Pals stamps and dies and the Sparkle and Shine die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are all so sweet & fun! Fabulous job with the Winter Pals stamps, Kara!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |