Pages

5 Card Making Trends For Your Easter Eggs

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

 
  I was doing so well with the 30 Day Color Challenge.  I think I made 12 days in a row.  Then I started to not feel so great.  So, instead of a project I thought I'd share some pretty things.  A few years ago I used glitter to decorate my Easter eggs.  This year I've been experimenting with using alcohol markers and stamps. I thought it would be fun to search for some more inspiration based on current card making trends.  I chose watercolor, gold foil, hand lettering, sequins, and ombre' since these are all really hot right now!
 

 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting. 
I hope to be back in my craft room very soon!
 
 

11 comments :

  1. Beautiful eggs. I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous ideas!! thanks, Kara for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and of course get well soon! It's a spring - no time for illnesses :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you're not feeling well! Hugs!
    Thanks for sharing these! Sage and I were just discussing that we need to figure out what to do for our eggs this year.... I will show this to her when she gets home from school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Thanks for sharing these wonderful ideas! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kara!! I have to admit, I thought you painted that butterfly on that egg. It looks like your work. I hope you feel better soon. I live for your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing, Kara! Hope you feel better soon!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous post of beautiful Easter egg pictures! Thanks for sharing Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing these fabulous projects! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous ideas, thank you for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fantastic! Hoping to put at least one of these ideas to use...

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |