Pages

Concord and 9th Wreath Turnabout and You're My Happy

Friday, May 4, 2018

 
This post contains affiliate  links.
 
Welcome back for my final Feature Friday with Concord and 9th.  This is probably my favorite bundle of the release! This Turnabout Wreath stamp set contains two beautiful wreath building stamp styles as well as some beautiful sentiments with two font styles.  They are very different, but compliment each other so well.
 

For all of my cards today I started by drawing two intersecting lines on my white card panel.  This helped me to line up my stamp each time I rotated it and stamped a new color.  I chose to use Papertrey Ink Dye Inks for two reasons.  They have a huge selection of colors and they clean up so easily when switching between colors.  There is very little to no contamination of colors.  


For the 'You're A Delight' cards I simply stamped the sentiment in the center of the wreath with black ink.  For the 'You're My Happy' and 'I Just Adore You' I die cut and inlaid black cardstock.  Both sentiment dies are included in the You're My Happy die set.

 
I hope you have enjoyed Feature Friday for the April Release.  Don't forget to check out Nikki and Micaela.  Thanks to Concord and 9th for inviting me to join them this month! 
 

2 comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |